Reserveer de 4e editie van 'Dronefotografie'

Andrew

Lid geworden
13 jun 2017
Waarderingsscore
Punten
Leeftijd
Hi guys,

I know this is a Dutch forum, however, I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

I recently purchased a DJI Mavic Pro and know the basic laws of where not to fly from the map.

Is there someone who can give me a few pointers as to what to look out for e.g Is it allowed to over a residential area or beach e.g ijmuiden aan zee as long as you are at 50m +?

Any other piece of advice would be greatly appreciated, feel free to respond in Dutch, I'm sure Google translate will be able to assist me!

Thanks and safe flying!
Andrew

Height limit 120m. Distance must be visual line of sight (which is not as far as you think....). No flying over residential areas and (a mass of) people. So flying on the beach is allowed as long as no people around. So stay away from a beach packed with sunbathers :). I don't have the map right now, but maybe the no fly zone around Schiphol airport prohibits you from flying in IJmuiden.

There's a heliport in IJmuiden. Schiphol CTR is not an issue (you are way out of Line of Sight before you reach the CTR) - but this is info you can read from the Aeret map or the map of the Dutch Government.
The Dunes area are Natura 2000 area, which means it's a nature reserve. You are officially not allowed to undertake the activity "drone flying" without a permit. As this is not well enough made known publically, you can simply go fly and only leave if an official asks you to (they won't slap a fine on you right away; they'll warn first).
The "border" of the area is at the foot of the dunes, so the beach is outside of the nature reserve area. If you stay on the beach yourself, overflying of the nature area is legally allowed (that falls under the Air Law, and you are "undertaking the activity" outside of the area; that's why I formulated it like that), but you won't make friends by doing this. So even if someone comes to send you away from the beach, it's better to just do so.

The harbor is also not allowed to fly. Your biggest problem is the helipad. The people who are responsible over there are not willing to give permission to fly that easy.

Verzonden met mijn Nexus 5X en de Dronepilots.nl app